Great Lakes Electronics Corporation (GLEC) is a Certified Electronics Recycler and IT Asset Management B2B service provider. As trusted experts in the electronics recycling and data management industry, GLEC manages its customers’ retired I.T. equipment and data in a secure, responsible and environmentally conscious way. We pride ourselves on operating under the highest standards of integrity. As environmental stewards, we utilize every resource we can, in an effort to conserve energy and reduce our impact on the environment. The secret to our success is building and maintaining a great team by providing competitive pay along with an engaging and rewarding work place. We are seeking a likeminded individual who shares these same qualities and is looking to join a growing company.
Purpose & Summary:
As a Warehouse Team Member, you will help process electronic equipment and devices received for recycling.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Unpacking and Sorting of Electronic Equipment and Devices for Processing
- Disassembly of Electronics/Manual De-Manufacturing
- Sorting of Components and Commodities
- Warehouse Work Area Organizing and Cleaning
- Maintain Hourly/Daily Processing Targets
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent as well as previous work experience is required. Applicants with Warehouse, Manufacturing/De-Manufacturing and/or Forklift Experience will be given preference.
- Strong Work Ethic
- Basic Math
- Basic Computer
- Basic Written and Verbal Communication
- Be on Time and Show Up Every Day Ready to Work
- Basic Hand Tool Use
- Lift up to 100 on a Daily Basis
- Thrive in a Fast-Paced Work Environment
- Work 8 hours on your Feet Daily
- Follow Safety Guidelines and Rules
- Follow Directions/Work Instruction
Good Understanding of Safety Guidelines in a Warehouse Environment. General Understanding/Familiarity of Warehouse Operations. Good Hand to Eye Coordination and Attention to Detail. Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills. General Maintenance Skills.
Great Lakes Electronics Corporation makes every effort to be an employer who stands out from the rest. We are proud to be an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other identifier.